Katerra’s factories produce a wide range of building components and materials, including lighting, cabinetry, truss assemblies, wall panels, and more.
Our unique "Integrated Factory" model connects Katerra factories directly to our job sites, ensuring a seamless transition from manufacturing, through delivery and installation. This approach extends the speed, precision, coordination, and quality assurance of our factory environments directly to Katerra job sites.
Katerra factory capabilities include:
- Advanced manufacturing lines and production systems, with machinery from leading equipment suppliers
- Direct link to our SAP enterprise resource planning system
- Direct link to product and project engineering, enabling complete BIM to FIM production
- Co-location with our warehouses for easy kitting and delivery
- Strategic location near rail and shipping ports
- Product showrooms
- R&D labs
Our first factory in Phoenix began production in early 2017 and Katerra has plans to further expand our manufacturing reach in the near future.